I am all for surrounding myself with things that remind me of unlimited prosperity, abundance, substance and supply. Here are a few ideas to help remind you:
1) A scrolling marquee on your screen saver that says, "God is my unlimited Source and Supply."
2) Bring in some plants that signify growth and abundance.
3) Gold chocolate coins in the candy dish for decoration and not eating. After all, chocolate is supposed to be "rich."
4) Wear your nice jewelry everyday. You were blessed with it, so wear it.
5) Fill the wine rack. Grapes are abundant fruit and wine is used in religious, ceremonial and festive occasions.
6) How about a few gold vases and gold picture frames. How about framing reminders of God/Jesus in a gold frame?
7) Leave bigger tips. When you give, you will receive. Money isn't called currency for no reason at all. It's current and it's supposed to flow. Hoarding money will not call in abundance; it will only stimulate fear. Share your abundance with others. Trust God that your needs are already and always met.
8) Keep the ice cube trays full and replace the burnt out light bulbs. These little things are merely reminders of lack.
9) Pick up an item and ask yourself, "How does this serve me?" Give away the things that no longer serve you. Remember - the more you give, the more you will receive. Try it!
10) Above all - give thanks constantly to God. How do we respond to our children when they don't say thank you? Then, how do you think God feels when we don't say thank you? What's up with that?
"And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." Colossians 3:17