DrStandley.com is now accepting online 'original content articles' from contributing writers in the 7 different SPECIAL-IZED areas of health. It is my belief that Good health is channeled through these 7 SPECIAL areas of our Life.
S-P-E-C-I-A-L is an acronym, which describes the unique and special blueprint of the God-given qualities you were naturally born with, which also follows God's natural color spectrum.
(ROY G BIV) - Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo and Violet and coincides with the 7 chakras of the body.
(S)piritual Health - (P)hysical Health - (E)motional Health
(C)hemical Health - (I)ntuitive Health - (A)rtistic & Expressive Health - (L) Love Health
1) Article submissions may be based on personal experience, learned through traditional schooling and higher education, self-taught or learned through the School of Hard Knocks.
2) It is important that the reader 'learn' through your article and leave this website feeling more enLightened and aware than they were before they arrived. It wouldn't hurt to leave the reader wanting more from what you have to share with a thirst for your next article.
3) All article submissions must be a minimum of 800 words and no more than 1200 words in order to be placed on the main DrStandley.com website.
Get creative folks - if you have made your way around this website, then you know there are many things that I consider vital to your Good health and happiness.
SEE WRITING EXAMPLES AT BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
4) All article submissions will remain on the home page of DrStandley.com, linked to its own page, and publicized for one week through DrStandley's social media accounts, after which the article will then remain on its own page on DrStandley.com, until such time it is removed by DrStandley.com or requested by the author to be returned.
5) All articles 'must be' original content, meaning the article cannot be duplicated, reused or repurposed from another website that carries the same article.
6) DrStandley.com may link your article to other areas on the website that pertain to your article or link any pages on DrStandley.com to your article that pertain to it.
7) All articles must be 'publish ready' and consent to additional editing if it is necessary.
8) DrStandley.com will apply all SEO (Search Engine Optimization) meta tags and title tags in order to get your page the most possible views and through traffic to your website, blog or professional Facebook page.
9) Not all submitted articles will be published. You will be notified if the article is accepted or denied. Either way, you will be contacted.
10) The article must be accompanied by an image of the author to be used in a short bio at the end of the article. The bio must include your name, credentials (if any), website or blog address that can be linked to your website or blog, and 2 or 3 sentences of additional information. Social media links must be to professional pages and not personal pages, such is on Facebook.
11) Website images or logos will not be accepted as this will be considered advertising, as will any sales pitches or product and/or service name dropping.
12) You may submit other images to be used in your article, although it is no guarantee the image will be approved, even if the article is accepted.
13) DrStandley.com asks that you share your approved article with others through your own social media accounts and you can now call yourself a 'Contributing Writer' for DrStandley.com
DrStandley.com does have an insane amount of traffic that flows through it on a daily basis.
14) You may be surprised to know that there are 1.1 billion websites in the world with Google holding the #1 ranking. DrStandley.com has approximately 20,000 pages (give or take a few pages) and is consistently ranked within the top 100,000 websites out of that 1.1 billion number. DrStandley.com is not only one of 'the most' trafficked websites in the world, it is one of the world's most largest holistic healthcare websites. Even to be ranked in the top 1 million of traffic would be quite a feat, so you can see, the chances of your article being read and your bio being clicked hundreds of times in the first week are pretty Good.
15) Article Submissions 'for now' are not paid. As time moves along I hope for this to change, as that will be a Good sign for both of us as you become more and more popular as a contributing writer. For now, Drstandley.com will use every opportunity to promote your article and drive traffic to your website, blog or social media page.
Click the 'Submit Contact Form' button below and go to the next page to begin the process of becoming a DrStandley.com Contributing Writer. Once I receive the information I will contact you through e-mail.
Thank you and welcome to DrStandley.com. I look forward to working with you and having you on my team.
SEE WRITING EXAMPLES BELOW
EXAMPLES OF WRITING TOPICS BELOW: As you can see, I'm open to anything you would like to write about as long as it benefits our health in one of the 7 SPECIAL area -- spiritually, physically, emotionally, chemically, intuitively, artistically and Lovingly. The only topic I will not be accepting articles on is 'Astrology'. You can of course mention astrology in your article and it will be linked to areas of the website or if there is something on this website that pertains to your article it will be linked to your article. There are a million ways to be voiced on DrStandley.com
1) Your personal experience with one of the SPECIAL-IZED areas of health.
2) Maybe you have knowledge or personal experience with Reiki, Fengshui, Yoga, Hot Rocks Massage, Acupuncture or Gemstone therapy
3) Maybe you are a healthcare professional - doctor, nurse, massage therapist or herbalist have something to teach about your SPECIAL-IZED area of knowledge
4) Maybe you had a spiritual awakening after a bad night of drinking or after a automobile crash or after a bad break-up or after someone you Loved passed away.
5) Maybe you had a personal 'intuitive' experience while hiking the vortex area at Boynton Canyon near the Enchantment Resort or while practicing yoga in the park.
6) Maybe you are a caretaker for an elderly relative who no longer remembers who you are.
7) Maybe you are a recovering alcoholic or drug addict who has a story to share.
8) Maybe you had a bad experience getting a tattoo or getting your belly button or nipple pierced
9) Maybe you were bit by a wild animal that you didn't know if it was infected with rabies or not and you had to get the series of rabies shots because the animal could not be found.
10) Maybe you have a disease, illness, pain, syndrome or collection of symptoms where you have used something that relieves your symptoms or it has cured you.
11) Maybe you have a beautiful personal story to tell of being beside a person who crossed over (transitioned)
12) Maybe you are a crafty person who has home remedies to share or a story to tell of how you came upon such a remedy
[ back to top ]
**This web site's goal is to provide you with information that may be useful in attaining optimal health. Nothing in it is meant as a prescription or as medical advice. You should check with your physician before implementing any changes in your exercise or lifestyle habits, especially if you have physical problems or are taking medications of any kind.